About Las Manitas
Little Hands Las Manitas Bilingual Preschool is a ministry of Mid Valley Community Church in Woodburn, Oregon. We strive to inspire children to learn and grow in knowledge and in faith. Our preschool program is intended to prepare children for kindergarten in a warm and loving Christian environment while encouraging a passion for life-long learning, language and literacy.
- Faith – We believe in sharing God’s love for us and the world around us
- Family – We believe in building and nurturing strong family relationships
- Bilingual education – We believe in providing engaging Spanish and English language experiences at a crucial time in a child’s development
- Learning through play – We believe children learn best from a combination of child directed and teacher guided play
- Community – We believe in nurturing a sense of self and community through fostering a child’s awareness of their unique gifts and their special place as contributors in their community·
Daily Preschool Activities
Dramatic & Guided Play
Arts & Crafts
These daily activities are designed to develop strong interpersonal relationships and an awareness of God and His love for us.
To download the registration form, click here.
Please contact Cindy Colyer at (503) 902-5229 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions
Check us out on Facebook!