Class Options and Tuition Rates for 2017/18 School Year
Las Manitas Bilingual Preschool is open to children ages 3 to 5 years old (Pre-kindergarten).
All class sessions are from 8:00am-11:00am.
2-day class option – Tues./Thurs. - Tuition - $200/month (Sept. – May)
3-day class option – Tues./Thurs./Fri. - Tuition - $280/month (Sept. – May)
There is an additional $50 non-refundable registration fee due at the time of registration and can be paid HERE (Please be sure to choose the "Las Manitas Bilingual Preschool" option). This fee covers supplies used throughout the school year.
Preschool tuition is figured for an 9-month calendar year for the 2017/18 school year, beginning in September and ending in May, with holidays and vacations roughly following the Woodburn School District Calendar. Monthly rates remain the same regardless of number of student days that month.
It is the policy of Las Manitas Bilingual Preschool that no person shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, national origin, sex, religion, or handicap. We will provide for all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to children at the school to any child regardless of race, national origin, sex, religion, or handicap.
- Children applying for preschool must be 3 years old prior to the first day of school. Children may be accepted mid-year on a space available basis.
- All preschool children must be toilet trained.
Enrollment for new students for the 2017/2018 school year is now open.
- If you would like to enroll your child for the 2017/2018 school year, please fill out the registration form and submit it to the Mid Valley Community Church Office, 591 Gatch St., Woodburn, Or 97071 with a $50 non-refundable registration fee made out to Las Manitas Bilingual Preschool. This will reserve your child's spot in class.
- Once the Director has received your registration, she will contact you to finalize your child’s enrollment.
- Tuition is due on the FIRST school day of the month. Tuition is the same amount every month, regardless of the number of school days that month, September – May. There is a $30 late fee for tuition paid after the 10th of the month.
Please contact Cindy Colyer at (503) 902-5229 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions